Dr.Donald Phillips, DC
Donald Phillips is a Chiropractic Physician serving the residents of San Antonio for 33 years. Dr. Phillips's holistic approach allows him to help patient's achieve optimal health through chiropractic care, spinal decompression, nutritional counseling, massage therapy, occupational therapy, acupuncture and rehabilitation exercises.
Dr. Phillips sees a wide range of patients with sports injuries, environmental stresses, nutritional issues, post surgical issues, headaches, back and neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, disc herniations along with numerous other conditions. He educates his patient's about the body's ability to heal itself, naturally, without the use of drugs and surgery, and the important role that chiropractic plays in total body wellness. Dr. Phillips has been very blessed with three daughters and his wife of 37 years. All of his daughters have been heavily involved in dance for years. Dr. Phillips youngest daughter has participated in equestrian competitions for several years. Dr. Phillips has treated hundreds of dancers, athletes, and thousands of patients. Everyone in the clinic is treated like family, which accounts for the high referral rate for the practice.
Doctor of Chiropractic - Graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa.
• Graduated with Research Honors in Scoliosis
• Dean's List
• Chi Rho Theta, Research Honor Society
• Certificate of Merit
Bachelor of Science - Palmer College of Chiropractic
• Major: Physiology
• Minor: Music
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• National Board of Chiropractic Examiners - Parts I - III
• Physiotherapy - State and Nationally certified
• State licenses held - Texas (active)
• Diplomate in Thermography
• Lumbar Distraction
• Whiplash and Spinal Trauma
• Certified in Impairment Ratings
• Rehabilitation for Injuries
• International Academy of Clinical Thermology
LEADERSHIP, COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIP
• Texas Chiropractic Association (TCA) - member
• Heavily involved in church, community services and donates his time and services to the Battered Women's Shelter, Community Food Bank and other organizations in the San Antonio area.
• Treats several professional and non-professional athletes including equestrian.
• Mentors students.
• Community Classes on Nutrition.
• Instructor for the Stay Fit While you Sit Program.
Read Dr. Phillip's San Antonio Chiropractic Blog!