Offering Safe and Natural Back Pain Therapy Treatment in San Antonio, TX
At Dr. Phillips Chiropractic in San Antonio, TX, we provide safe and natural back pain therapy to the people of San Antonio, TX. If you're one of the millions of Americans suffering from back pain, we encourage you to seek chiropractic treatment today, and discover how chiropractic care can help you heal!
Common Causes of Back Pain
Back pain happens for many reasons, including:
- Car accident injury. Car accidents often result in a condition known as whiplash, which can cause back pain, neck pain, tenderness, swelling, insomnia, memory loss, dizziness and more.
- Sports injury. Back pain is a common problem among athletes of all ages, from young adults to seasoned professionals. Often sports injury back pain is the result of overuse, but sometimes it is indicative of a more serious condition that needs to be treated right away.
- Occupational injury. Occupational injuries commonly result in back pain when the patient spends a lot of time performing physical labor or sitting at a desk.
- Text neck. Text neck is a newly discovered condition that occurs when patients bend forward over hand held technology for long periods of the day. Text neck can cause headaches, neck aches and can result in bad posture over time.
- Sciatica. Sciatica is a condition wherein the sciatic nerve becomes pinched in the lower lumbar portion of the spine.
Dr. Don Phillips Provides Holistic Chiropractic Treatments
At Dr. Don Phillips Chiropractic Nutrition and Wellness, Dr. Phillips provides holistic treatment for patients suffering from the above conditions. Dr. Phillips uses the following chiropractic techniques:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment realigns the vertebrae of the spine to restore balance to the body and eliminate subluxations. Spinal adjustment also reduces pain in the joints and helps to improve flexibility in the patient. Dr. Don Phillips administers spinal adjustment to patients to reduce pain and improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body. Spinal adjustment helps treat musculoskeletal conditions, injuries and more.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps to loosen tight muscles and reduce anxiety for patients. Massage therapy also improves blood flow to injured parts of the body, thus speeding the healing process.
- Nutritional counseling. Getting proper nutrition is an important part of staying healthy and maintaining energy levels for exercise. Nutritional counseling also helps patients control their weight, which can help control pain from back injuries.
- Lifestyle advice. Many patients exacerbate their injuries and conditions with their everyday behaviors and habits. Chiropractors treat patients by providing lifestyle advice that can help patients avoid further injury.
Make an Appointment at Your San Antonio Chiropractor Today
Whether you're suffering from a musculoskeletal injury or have a condition that causes chronic pain, Dr. Phillips Chiropractic can treat your condition. For more information or to make an appointment, contact Dr. Phillips Chiropractic Nutrition and Wellness at (210) 545-1144. Get started on the road to wellness today!